Current Member Login:
Enter the assigned (permanent) username and the password you created to access your employer sponsored health and wellbeing portal in the log in section, located above.
New Member Initial Registration Instructions:
Welcome to your employer sponsored health and wellbeing portal. By now you should have received a welcome e-mail or U.S. mail welcome letter with your temporary access information.(If you did not receive this information contact your local Human Resource Representative)
- Enter your permanent username and temporary password provided to you in your welcome e-mail or letter.Your username and password are case sensitive.
- You will be taken to a registration screen. You need to identify yourself to create your secure access for future events, access to screening results, challenges and more.
- Enter just the last four (4) digits of your social security number only.
- Create a new password. Verify your password.
- Select a security question from the drop down list and create a security password (that you will remember). This information is used to help you log into the system if you forget your username and password.
- Click “Create Password” to complete.
Note: This is now your new password. You will use your assigned permanent id and password you just created to access the portal in the future. Keep this in a safe place.
DO NOT CHANGE THE EMAIL ADDRESS DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS. If you would like to add an e-mail (preferred) you can do this in the “My Profile” option once you have established your password and created your account.
If you are unable to access your account or are having difficulty logging in to your account,
please contact our support team toll free at: 877-747-1113 (option 7, option 1) or
send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org